Wednesday, February 1, 2012

jitter, jitter, jitter....

Munich, Germany, August 2008.
A friend of mine, who knows how much I love coffee, passed on this link to me.  The guy who wrote this blog post clearly loves coffee as much as I do, and has so eloquently put that love into words.  When I am at mile 20 of a 40 mile run, I think of when it will be and where my next cup of coffee will come from.  When I am puking nervous before a race, somehow I am able to drink a half-cup of lukewarm black coffee.  When I have a headache, I drink coffee.  Because come on, it can't hurt now, can it?  I too, have been at Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon on a Rim to Rim to Rim run and thought of coffee.  I have brewed a pot of coffee at 7pm and asked my grandmother if she wanted some (she did.  black.).  This post is sheer brilliance.  Read on, coffee lovers.  And enjoy it ~ good to the last drop.

Link to blog is found here:  Hey Coffee, I Love You.
Vail, March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment